ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+2
Lymax
InfOrmatika
6 posters

Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta

LegalizeAmphetamine
    LegalizeAmphetamine

Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta Empty Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta

Post by LegalizeAmphetamine Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta 8DB8C3906B03D9F74868FBF30FA46880665DAA7E
    Lymax
    Lymax

Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta Empty Re: Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta

Post by Lymax Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:33 am

Pure ownage dude. p0ke can't do anything while he's up in a god damn choke hold. (That joke tho.)
    InfOrmatika
    InfOrmatika

Post by InfOrmatika Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 am

nice poopie men
    ReinkeDK

Post by ReinkeDK Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 am

OP likes to take advantage of people like me who can't code but still want to be apart of the hacking world. He offered to sell his cheat to me for $55 and I gladly sent him the money. He then proceeded to send me a cheat that wasn't in fact his, but some shitty cheat instead. It couldn't even win against aimware or any other public cheat for that matter.

When I confronted him he didn't even care to admit it or say sorry. He denied and blocked me on Steam. I just thought you guys should know that OP is a horrible person. I treated him with respect and was patient with him, but I was treated like dirt. Smile

Carry on...
    Lymax
    Lymax

Post by Lymax Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 am

ReinkeDK wrote:OP likes to take advantage of people like me who can't code but still want to be apart of the hacking world. He offered to sell his cheat to me for $55 and I gladly sent him the money. He then proceeded to send me a cheat that wasn't in fact his, but some shitty cheat instead. It couldn't even win against aimware or any other public cheat for that matter.

When I confronted him he didn't even care to admit it or say sorry. He denied and blocked me on Steam. I just thought you guys should know that OP is a horrible person. I treated him with respect and was patient with him, but I was treated like dirt. Smile

Carry on...

Yeah, keep spreading some more bullshit. I have known Legalize for quite a while and I have never seen him scam anyone as long as I have been at the HvH scene.

No one barely knows you, why should anyone believe you? You are most likely the horrible person around here.
    ReinkeDK

Post by ReinkeDK Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 am

Please... I have no reason to lie.

I'm sure Legalize doesn't need his bodyguard to talk for him. We're discussing on Steam right now.

I might not be 'known' but at least I like this world and I've been here quite a while as well, unlike you.

Aimware can't do poopie #Gangsta JGJV1aP
    Lymax
    Lymax

Post by Lymax Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:58 am

ReinkeDK wrote:Please... I have no reason to lie.

I'm sure Legalize doesn't need his bodyguard to talk for him. We're discussing on Steam right now.

I might not be 'known' but at least I like this world and I've been here quite a while as well, unlike you.

Does it look like I care how long I have been registered at this forum? lmao.

It's just funny how you go whining about you and his deal on a topic that has to do with p0ke and Legalize, take it somewhere else.
    projekt1337

Post by projekt1337 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 am

nice poopie

Last edited by projekt1337 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    LegalizeAmphetamine
    LegalizeAmphetamine

Post by LegalizeAmphetamine Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:27 am

ReinkeDK wrote:OP likes to take advantage of people like me who can't code but still want to be apart of the hacking world. He offered to sell his cheat to me for $55 and I gladly sent him the money. He then proceeded to send me a cheat that wasn't in fact his, but some shitty cheat instead. It couldn't even win against aimware or any other public cheat for that matter.

Carry on...

Fixed.
    ReinkeDK

Post by ReinkeDK Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am

Yep, we fixed it with each other.
    LegacY
    LegacY

Post by LegacY Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Lymax wrote:
    ReinkeDK wrote:Please... I have no reason to lie.

Does it look like I care how long I have been registered at this forum? lmao.

It's just funny how you go whining about you and his deal on a topic that has to do with p0ke and Legalize, take it somewhere else.
    you both are op nerds plz hush

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm