ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

4 posters

[Pro-C|uB] vs [STK] 02/03/10

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

[Pro-C|uB] vs [STK]  02/03/10 Empty [Pro-C|uB] vs [STK] 02/03/10

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Well i was not going to post it but jake was talking mad poopie.Idid not say poopie tono one just played the game. look your 30 and 66 you dont own poopie. this little kid needs to keep his mouth shut.

[Pro-C|uB] vs [STK]  02/03/10 2s9pvsm
    [Pro-C|uB]::LOLUMAD?::
    [Pro-C|uB]::LOLUMAD?::

[Pro-C|uB] vs [STK]  02/03/10 Empty Re: [Pro-C|uB] vs [STK] 02/03/10

Post by [Pro-C|uB]::LOLUMAD?:: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Ron.Hamsel wrote:Dude hes not talking poopie why does everyone say poopie anyways i was in the game i joined a while watched him all he said was wow were raping and nothing he was kidding around he even said he was LOL hes cool dude dont say poopie like tht he wasnt talking poopie while i was there he even said jk after everything he was kiddin and hes not rly little hes 17 now like jigsaw said maybe u should get off the game awhile if your calling 17 yr old guys kids he wasnt talking poopie i was there so please dont talk poopie about jake LOL and also u dont even know him like i do i know him in real life hes not like he is in games remember its just a game LOL
    Whats with these essays people are writing now, wow you guys get offended REAL easy
    Golden$hot
    Golden$hot

Post by Golden$hot Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:04 am

Ron.Hamsel wrote:Im not mad or sad or anything im just saying dont say someone is talking "poopie" when there not

we are three people on saying that jake say something sh.i.t about kill and his life so he must shut his hole up or next time he would get ban immediately.
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid

Post by [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 am

Golden$hot wrote:
    Ron.Hamsel wrote:Im not mad or sad or anything im just saying dont say someone is talking "poopie" when there not

we are three people on saying that jake say something sh.i.t about kill and his life so he must shut his hole up or next time he would get ban immediately.
    He said that :O Damn many ppl r goin to Stk after mtn joined ^^, and hes pretty good he owns $%^ with the old hacks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:01 am