ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

Recoil patcher

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Recoil patcher Empty Recoil patcher

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Please calm down it was a joke no poopie I was not going to sell it. its public how do you think i got it, man you kids get way to crazy over nothing.You really think im going to sell ember crap. If thats case i should release some of his private poopie that no one has. But im not like that. Im not going to sell public stuff lol get real. here you guys can have it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/69rslv
    have fun make sure when you guys update a cheat please repost it on the forums.

And i also have one thing to say watch how you talk to me i never talk you guys with any disrespect so start showing me some RESPECT.
    Boxxy/Csshacker
    Boxxy/Csshacker

Recoil patcher Empty Re: Recoil patcher

Post by Boxxy/Csshacker Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:43 pm

erm...i think its broke lol i try and drag a .dll and it wont let me.
    vH_xXx

Post by vH_xXx Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm

iRage wrote:erm...i think its broke lol i try and drag a .dll and it wont let me.

It doesnt work on protected/packed DLLs, since the code is encrypted and unreadable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:32 am