ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

5 posters

Emo/Injection

[Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX

Emo/Injection Empty Emo/Injection

Post by [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Okay you guys. We're gonna settle this like normal human beings..

Okay first off. Myself...

Okay.

My name is Emo.

Birthdate:2/08/93

Residence: Atlanta, Texas. USA

I'm a normal guy. I love hardcore screamo music, or any music for that matter. other than rap.

I love doing the things i love okay?

Those things are . Coding, HvHing, Playing CSS, Playing Online Games, Listining to good music, and talking to my fiance.

Okay. 1. I know everyone thinks im a keylogging little funny guy "emo" kid. prolly a 10 year old with a voice changer if you may..

I'm not. Okay.

I'm a normal , random , PERSON , okay? I don't label myself.

1 other thing you should know about me..

I'm not immature..

Okay? I'm a big freaking joke to play around with.

But when it comes down to serious poopie. Im very serious. okay?

I don't leak hacks.

And I do code my own.

you guys won't get anymore because of all the suffering that has come with being who i am..

Only if you are my "friend"! and mean FRIENDLY friend will you get even a snippet? okay?

I recently. Posted a RAT virus on here.

Because i was honestly trying to test it out.... I wasn't stealing anything....

Okay???

Cause my router is messed up and is VERY hard to portforward with..

I don't even feel welcome on this site anymore.. Because of all you people..

If you want. I'll leave. and i won't play on the server anymore. If that's trully what you want..

But i know some of these fuckers on here will go OH YEAH Humping LEAVE EMO JACK OFF...

Well honestly im not listning to you....

Only the people who actually give a damn..

That's all im going to say.

If you are nice to me. you will be rewarded. If not you will be fuckingg punished...

--------->EMO<--------

Injection

I'm not gonna say much.

He's a good friend of mine..

He is an AMAZING coder.

I love him to death!

He's a valued member.

He doesn't post viruses. I've tested all of them.

If you don't like him. Go fuckk yourself.

Okay? If you have anything else to say. PLEASE feel free to do so. Unless you're an unintelligent fucker.
    Injection
    Injection

Emo/Injection Empty <3 :DD

Post by Injection Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 pm

<3 You to emo I just im not a super 1337 coder lawlz
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX

Emo/Injection Empty Re: Emo/Injection

Post by [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Are too Very Happy! Embarassed
    Finch

Post by Finch Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:37 pm

[Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX wrote:I recently. Posted a RAT virus on here.

Because i was honestly trying to test it out.... I wasn't stealing anything....

You stole my steam account five days ago and gave it to a admin which was playing on it yesterday. I know cause I caught him telling you in game, That he no longer has my account because I recoverd it.

Please Emo, I did drop this crap but emo-boy who you fooling!

clown NEVER DOWNLOAD EMOS HACKS LESSON LEARNED clown

And Injection he valued? well why don't you go suck his DI C K! Valued fucki ng hell?
    Like he posted he is just a regular boy geting his kicks out of pissing people off.

{[Why dont you both hard code a big fat dildo each and stick it up your @SS'S]}
    Injection
    Injection

Emo/Injection Empty ......................

Post by Injection Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Emo Didnt steal your account I was talking to him, He would have told me, He didnt Your obviously lying 5 Days ago the RAT/FAT wasnt working...Your are so stupid, I bet your going to rage then GamerGIrl is going to lock this post
    Finch

Post by Finch Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Everyone know's the truth injection, There was post's before my account was even hijacked saying that he was stealing accounts.

And why start this topic if you don't want the Rage? bloody Idiots, seriously, is coding all you know?

(Lock this TOPIC)
    Injection
    Injection

Emo/Injection Empty DUmbassesese

Post by Injection Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:50 pm

I havnt ever posted a virus on the forums, Yes outside the forums to other Humping tards. Any proof i posted on here stupid?
    EA | SYiiRiiOx
    EA | SYiiRiiOx

Emo/Injection Empty Emo...

Post by EA | SYiiRiiOx Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

I dont hate you nor do i like you its up to you to choose wither u wanna stay or not not my choice im gonna act like a man about it and say as long as you stop posting viruses its cool dude! but i know all of us dont want a virus i dont hate you and i dont think i will so lets all be men and give our honest opinions i think its fine for you to stay and have as much fun as you want but just dont go around posting viruses with a rat server in them...i think we could all take a chance to get to know u and injection if u or injection wanna talk add me: xOwnDx | Andy

me and injection were good friends but i fucked it all up and i just wanna say injection if u still hate me then we dont have to be friends anymore but i would like us too EVERYONE BE MEN ABOUT THIS (or women) and give your honest opinion dont go around saying

GTFO EMO LOLOLOL ITS NOT COOL GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION AND BE MEN (WOMEN) ABOUT IT.
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX

Post by [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm

You want us to lock the topic so he can't prove you wrong......

I can't steal your account....

RAT's don't even work for me...............

Jesus dude..

You are REAL Humping smart. Leave now.

and honestly the Humping reason i started this was to get LOLZ out of fuckers like you! and second of all to clear me and his name cause we didn't do a fuckingg thing wrong..
    EA | SYiiRiiOx
    EA | SYiiRiiOx

Post by EA | SYiiRiiOx Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 pm

[Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX wrote:You want us to lock the topic so he can't prove you wrong......

I can't steal your account....

RAT's don't even work for me...............

Jesus dude..

You are REAL Humping smart. Leave now.

Who me? i didnt say the rat did work im just saying dont go around posting viruses especially not a rat server they can do damage to pc's im not trying to be an a$$ but like i said everyone be a man about it... just dont post viruses is the main point im trying to get to
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX

Post by [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:06 pm

no Andy.

I ment that fucker pow9999

cause he's a jack off and thinks he knows everything
    Finch

Post by Finch Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 pm

As I posted Before to Injection:

I really dont care, I know what I witnessed ok on the ProC|ub hacking server.

Why would members and fellow players and your own clan coders whine about keyloggers, which did turn out to be a RAT Virus.
    Finch

Post by Finch Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm

And Emo you are disliked and your a fuc king douche king.
    EA | SYiiRiiOx
    EA | SYiiRiiOx

Post by EA | SYiiRiiOx Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm

[Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX wrote:no Andy.

I ment that fucker pow9999

cause he's a jack off and thinks he knows everything

OOO i agree with u on tht dude OH LOL HE GAVE ME A RAT LAWL how many games did u have 2? is it really a big deal wheres the proof emo hacked ur acc god da.mn dude its annoying as sh!t just get ur acc back dont go around like an idiot posting the same sh!t everywhere if his rat didnt work it didnt work big deal holy sh!t leave emo alone
    Finch

Post by Finch Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 pm

If my post's prevent another player from falling victim then my job is done.
    EA | SYiiRiiOx
    EA | SYiiRiiOx

Post by EA | SYiiRiiOx Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm

pow9999 wrote:If my post's prevent another player from falling victim then my job is done.

Who knows if it was emo's rat he said it didnt work so it probably didnt remember u downloaded 5-8 hacks off this site it could have been another with a keylogger in it i mean really dude dont accuse emo of doing it
    gamergirl187
    gamergirl187
    Admin

Post by gamergirl187 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Okay seriously I'm about to ban everyone who's posted in this topic. You guys are starting the same crap all over again! Emo I appreciate you trying to kill it and just have everyone get along but it's obviously not going to happen, so once again I'm locking this and next topic I'm just gonna go ahead and ban. If people dont' trust you they don't have to download from you simple as that. You guys don't like each other than here's an idea.....don't talk to each other!! You guys want to argue and name call back and forth all day long do it off of the forums. I'm not gonna delete this so people can still read what you have to say but you guys need to stop with the back and forth bickering all it's doing is making you all look immature and not doing anything to improve the forums. Honestly, get over it already. So once again I have to be the b*tch but oh well someone's gotta do it...... tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:47 pm