ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+4
blade12694
[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
[Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid
iiTzzDerek
8 posters

Css Pro|club super pro hacks?

iiTzzDerek

Css Pro|club super pro hacks? Empty Css Pro|club super pro hacks?

Post by iiTzzDerek Wed May 12, 2010 8:28 pm

hey guys i went into the server like in the weekend and i saw these two pro|club members and their hacks were super fast with their screen upside down and everytime the round ended it said something about bob's cheat and it said get the cheat at proclubowns.com or something

Can any of you help me and find that? I've searched everywhere in the undetected and detected hacks.. Didnt find anything similar..

And if you guys can't find that cheat.. What cheat would you guys recommend me using and is good?
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid

Css Pro|club super pro hacks? Empty Re: Css Pro|club super pro hacks?

Post by [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid Fri May 14, 2010 1:23 pm

dude....... if its super good its not freee..... its their VIP and not for sale unless they r nice but they arnt...........
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Fri May 14, 2010 2:18 pm

lol Smile
    blade12694

Post by blade12694 Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

iiTzzDerek wrote:hey guys i went into the server like in the weekend and i saw these two pro|club members and their hacks were super fast with their screen upside down and everytime the round ended it said something about bob's cheat and it said get the cheat at proclubowns.com or something

Can any of you help me and find that? I've searched everywhere in the undetected and detected hacks.. Didnt find anything similar..

And if you guys can't find that cheat.. What cheat would you guys recommend me using and is good?

Are you talking about KillDeath and GamerGirls hacks? Because me and you and KD and GG were in there all at once and you kept asking for a link but we said there isnt one. Then you kept asking for one. Lol... If those are the hacks your talking about. I dont think you can get them ^_^
    iiTzzDerek

Post by iiTzzDerek Fri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

ook thx for telling me that i cant rly get them lmfao

How come every cheat i get that is kinda good shows as me regularly instead of my screen upside down?

Most hacks people use show their screen upside down...
    »№¹ МДТТΉЕШ™
    »№¹ МДТТΉЕШ™

Post by »№¹ МДТТΉЕШ™ Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Every cheat which allows you to customise aa can look upside down also some hacks come preconfigured as well so looking upside down isn't so great. Just set your x postion 180
    iiTzzDerek

Post by iiTzzDerek Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 pm

»№¹ МДТТΉЕШ™️ wrote:Every cheat which allows you to customise aa can look upside down also some hacks come preconfigured as well so looking upside down isn't so great. Just set your x postion 180

Can you give me the cheat you use in counter-strike source? And what does your cheat do?

Or what cheat do you reccommend me use and is good?
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid

Post by [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 pm

iiTzzDerek wrote:
    »№¹ МДТТΉЕШ™️ wrote:Every cheat which allows you to customise aa can look upside down also some hacks come preconfigured as well so looking upside down isn't so great. Just set your x postion 180

Can you give me the cheat you use in counter-strike source? And what does your cheat do?

Or what cheat do you reccommend me use and is good?
    dude ur screen aint ganna be upsidedown... but if u use a AA then when the ppl spectate u u will be upsidedown....
    jamba123
    jamba123

Post by jamba123 Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 am

He probably doesn't know what "AA" is ... So AA is anti-aim which most of the time or some time an aimbot misses you from other people But they only see you "spinning" or being upside down... You can use the thirdperson command and see you're spinning a bit But the function is available in alot of hacks or just use c++ to code a basic one which is pretty easy If you don't know c++ download something like valvehacks public or any public cheat with anti aim or something
    blade1294

Post by blade1294 Sat May 15, 2010 7:57 am

Umm. For hacks. You will almost always never be upside down unless someone puts something in there and it makes you upside down. I have a script that does it But yea... You will always be right side up but to spectators you will most likely be upside down
    ilkka
    ilkka

Post by ilkka Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:04 am

cvnxvc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 am