ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+2
p0kelotsmot
Vulpix
6 posters

GIVING A SEVEN DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT PLAY THE GAME AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

GIVING A SEVEN DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT PLAY THE GAME AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT! Empty Re: GIVING A SEVEN DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT PLAY THE GAME AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT!

Post by p0kelotsmot Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:15 am

lol
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

GIVING A SEVEN DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT PLAY THE GAME AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT! Empty Re: GIVING A SEVEN DIGIT STEAM ACCOUNT PLAY THE GAME AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT!

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 am

i already win that, when u was on teamviewr and was was talking to my mate on msn, u couldnt stop laughing so i win Very Happy
    snausages
    snausages

Post by snausages Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 am

ight nigga i got one fo yo $%^. What do you call a pool fool of black people...............? coco puffs> lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was happy, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 pm

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 pm

One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden.

"You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..."

Next morning the little man wakes the woman up.

"Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies

"!@#$ me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins"
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:55 pm

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:05 pm

"i looked out on the destruction, smashed windows, cars turned over, a bus on fire, people running scared, police unsure what move to make...... i turned to my wife and said, "chin up darling, you did your best, but maybe i should park the car"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:06 pm

"my new girlfriend said i would have to wait 6 months before she would give me head, i told her i totaly understand, and respect her decision, and ide give her a call nearer the time...."
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 pm

" the met police will be using water cannons in london tonight, with the addition of a little persin to stop the colours running"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 pm

"wow the new planet of the apes trailer is amazing!... oh wait, this is sky new in tottenham"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 pm

"!@#$ me its kicking off in dublin now, Paddys just smashed the screen on his laptop tring to loot ebay"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:09 pm

"i saw a guy with his wewe in a jar of mayonnaise, and i thought Humping hellman"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

"my mate paddy was among the rioters who ransacked argos in manchester last night... hes got 500 catalogs"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

"apparently a masked super hero double act were seen on the streets of tottenham last night.... Blackman and robbing"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Sorry for the racism in some of them joke
    [Pro-C|uB] Furtron
    [Pro-C|uB] Furtron
    Members
    Members

Post by [Pro-C|uB] Furtron Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm

ummmmmmmmmm

HI! Smile

hahahaha tooo funnnnyy! lol
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am

I win
    [Pro-C|uB] Furtron
    [Pro-C|uB] Furtron
    Members
    Members

Post by [Pro-C|uB] Furtron Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 am

hahaha I WIN LOL
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 am

I win.
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:41 am

Vulpix wrote:I Failed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 am