ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

So low on money

snausages
    snausages

So low on money Empty So low on money

Post by snausages Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:06 am

If any one is willing to send me an am3 amd cpu because thats the last thing i need for my building of my new computer. Im so low on money I cant afford to buy one at the store. I might be wiling to pay for shipping and that just depends on how much it is.
    LaZeR
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

So low on money Empty Re: So low on money

Post by LaZeR Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:56 am

I don't see why anyone would go through the work just to give you something for free when they could do the same amount of work and get some money out of it.
    Dell-B0T
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Dell-B0T Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 am

Ever heard of the term "Job" before?
    snausages
    snausages

Post by snausages Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 pm

klorox i have one but its bs. in 15 and have a paper rout Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad plus i have to pay my dad back for my bike and poopie. Lazer someone who would do that would be badass just like poke for sending me a motherboard a gfx card and fans. He has a 6core but idk how much he wants for shipping.
    LaZeR
    LaZeR
    Members
    Members

Post by LaZeR Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 pm

snausages wrote:klorox i have one but its bs. in 15 and have a paper rout Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad plus i have to pay my dad back for my bike and poopie. Lazer someone who would do that would be badass just like poke for sending me a motherboard a gfx card and fans. He has a 6core but idk how much he wants for shipping.

Stop leeching off of others :S

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:15 pm