ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems

p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems Empty This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems

Post by p0kelotsmot Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:04 am

So anyways I have been verry disapointed with it's xfire support for some games,like 2nd gpu only use's 1% of gpu resources,when gpu 1 (depending on screen size)use's 23%--89/95%.well I stumbled across this pr0g today,you can find it here http://www.radeonpro.info/en-US/ not just because xfire hasn't been functioning properly 4 m3 to locate such a program,its because some of these guys claim to be able to get like 900fps wen playing in a hvh match one guy even claimd to be getting 1200 idk some ridiculous ammout with no fps .cfg .So today I'm either going to get the performace I desire or I will find out I was rite about this crap.bounce
    well for starters,I had SLI gtx460's lol @$220 each,I never got over 1000fps in a server alone😕but I did manage to get 360,500fps on a 10slot server full.Now I get almost the same amount of performance with just only 1 MSI r6950 @$320 per-card No alien This is why is why I suggest you guys to only buy ATI chips an not Nvidia's over priced crap flower
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems Empty Re: This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 am

I can just say i told you Smile
    p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems Empty Re: This is 4 all of those with dual ATI systems

Post by p0kelotsmot Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

I can only get CSS and mw3 to run xfire only in fullscreen Mode and CSS just fails with support and I get 129-500 fps on mw3 with superb graphics What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:59 pm