ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

Windows 8!

Holy Drink
    Holy Drink
    Members
    Members

Windows 8! Empty Windows 8!

Post by Holy Drink Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 pm

So i decided I will try windows 8 beta and my true opinion so far from 2 days of using it! IT IS SHH POOPIE! I will not buy it the way it is set up is the same as the Microsoft Phone, and also the 360! but they have windows 7 face behind the Xbox looking main menu, Also I cant find any core features so I cant really give a better review!
    lastone

Windows 8! Empty Re: Windows 8!

Post by lastone Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:07 pm

On the final release, metro will be able to be completely disabled. They didn't include it in the CP because they wanted more feedback on metro itself, as most people would just disable it. While it does have small improvements over Win7, still not sure if I'll switch yet. With native iso and ext4 support, faster boot times, and not being as resource hungry, its kinda tempting.
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't like how slow windows7 boots up i had to upgrade to ssd drive cause how slow it was My old pc with windows xp booted up faster then it lol thats sad.
    Holy Drink
    Holy Drink
    Members
    Members

Post by Holy Drink Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

well my vista booted up so f***ing slow I decided to try something else I run windows 8 x64 and it is amazing at loading I turn on the computer choose which operating system and windows 8 boots up in about 1 minute not even and it is running on a IDE drive
    lastone

Post by lastone Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Why are you running vista? Windows 7 runs on lower resources, has better boot-times and is just a lot smoother. Been running 7 since the beta. Does metro crash a lot for you too?
    Holy Drink
    Holy Drink
    Members
    Members

Post by Holy Drink Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

no it hasent crashed so far but windows crashes alot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:57 am