ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC)

[Pro-C|uB]Ringo
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo

Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC) Empty Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC)

Post by [Pro-C|uB]Ringo Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:53 pm

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Fang_III_-_Black_Mamba/

Well for starters just the tower itself with no upgrades..just what it comes with..$5000..thats just the base price... when u go through the buying process and add what ever upgrades u want u can end up paying like $8000.. But HOLY $%^& what a F%$^ING nice computer!

Actually i just noticed..when u click the link jus scroll down a lil and u can pretend to purchase by clicking on the upgrades its showing n watch the price RISE!!
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC) Empty Re: Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC)

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:09 pm

You could build that cheaper your self I found that processor for 600 to 800.
    Holy Drink
    Holy Drink
    Members
    Members

Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC) Empty Re: Fang 3 Black Mamba (by CyberpowerPC)

Post by Holy Drink Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

[Pro-C|uB]KILLDEATH wrote:You could build that cheaper your self I found that processor for 600 to 800.
    shh alot of people dont know its cheaper to builder your own then you get one pre built lol
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo

Post by [Pro-C|uB]Ringo Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm

but i mean u kinda do build it urself u choose what u want in it if ur willing to pay extra lol..but it does look pretty sick
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm

That site is where i got my idea from last build my next one is going to be sick.
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo

Post by [Pro-C|uB]Ringo Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm

lol next week im buying that stereo i posted a pic of

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:24 am