ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p

[Pro-C|uB]Ringo
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo

Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p Empty Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p

Post by [Pro-C|uB]Ringo Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 am

p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p Empty Re: Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p

Post by p0kelotsmot Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 am

and splt your head open again?
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo
    [Pro-C|uB]Ringo

Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p Empty Re: Gotta try this next time i go to mall :p

Post by [Pro-C|uB]Ringo Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:18 am

worth it
    p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 am

I was about 2 foot from death this morning..
    I was running down the side of the boat to tie another boats line and I seen this solid steel cylinder fly that crap was going so fast I screamed and it bounced off the deck.It was about 40ft. up in the air,it would of killed me if it hit me.
    but yea..I was fuking yelling at the boat affraid
    KILLZODE
    KILLZODE

Post by KILLZODE Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 am

p0kelotsmot wrote:I was about 2 foot from death this morning..
    I was running down the side of the boat to tie another boats line and I seen this solid steel cylinder fly that crap was going so fast I screamed and it bounced off the deck.It was about 40ft. up in the air,it would of killed me if it hit me.
    but yea..I was fuking yelling at the boat affraid

When I was under 10 years old I got so many stitches I couldn't count xD.
    haven't been to the hospital in 5 years for myself cuz never needed to.

But when I was little I climbed into a grandfather clock and it fell over with me inside not a scratch on me glass everywhere,

Another Time I was jumping on my grandfathers stomach on couch and bounced off and landed on the corner of a marble table
    My Whole bottom of nose to top lip split open got alot of stiches there xD.

There was another time where I was jumping on my grandfathers bed and jumped off the back of my head landed on a corner of a wall split it open got stiches there.
    Another time when I was really little I looked inside a broken vase cut my neck I almost died there just missed my vital spot.

But yea those were the fun days >Very Happy
    p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 pm

lol
    p0kelotsmot
    p0kelotsmot

Post by p0kelotsmot Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 pm

what is up with people haveing head trauma and being related to these FORUMS!! wtf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:05 pm