ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+2
latinkings
XJ9
6 posters

Hi faggots.

latinkings
    latinkings

Hi faggots. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi faggots.

Post by latinkings Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:26 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:in that case i know you. you do know that we date back too, right ?
    i do know that Kolo, i used to like you, you were a good friend until the entire shameless thing came along and you started being a huge funny guy to me and calling me a furfag whenever i joined the EU server.
    why dont i remember that ??? damn was i sleeping in 2011 or what
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 pm

latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i do know that Kolo, i used to like you, you were a good friend until the entire shameless thing came along and you started being a huge funny guy to me and calling me a furfag whenever i joined the EU server.
    i was in ProClub back then, i went by Vulpixxx or Vortexxx or whatever my happy name was back then, i'll PM you in a sec with my steam community link if you want to readd me.
    latinkings
    latinkings

Post by latinkings Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:why dont i remember that ??? damn was i sleeping in 2011 or what
    i was in ProClub back then, i went by Vulpixxx or Vortexxx or whatever my happy name was back then, i'll PM you in a sec with my steam community link if you want to readd me.
    gladly
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:29 pm

latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i was in ProClub back then, i went by Vulpixxx or Vortexxx or whatever my happy name was back then, i'll PM you in a sec with my steam community link if you want to readd me.
    gladly
    sent, i had to include an image because the Humping forum wouldn't let me send links for some happy reason.
    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Paradoxxx_ Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:31 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:in that case i know you. you do know that we date back too, right ?
    i do know that Kolo, i used to like you, you were a good friend until the entire shameless thing came along and you started being a huge fgt to me and calling me a furfag whenever i joined the EU server.
    And he did the same with Drayk after Hackpowered story afaik.

And so did I.
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Paradoxxx_ wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i do know that Kolo, i used to like you, you were a good friend until the entire shameless thing came along and you started being a huge fgt to me and calling me a furfag whenever i joined the EU server.
    And he did the same with Drayk after Hackpowered story afaik.

And so did I.
    i realize this, i still have no clue why you guys went all fgt on myself and Drayk (well...me...Drayk is understandable.) 'cause i was never hostile to you guys before the entire shameless poopie. i was always a pretty nice guy before then, in fact i wasn't like how i am now until june of 2012, that's when i changed into how i am now. it's nothing in terms of personal attacks, i just attack everyone that i don't know/like, the internet sure does a number on you mentally.
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:34 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    latinkings wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i do know that Kolo, i used to like you, you were a good friend until the entire shameless thing came along and you started being a huge funny guy to me and calling me a furfag whenever i joined the EU server.
    Wait Wait Wait your Vulpix o.O
    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Paradoxxx_ Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i was in ProClub back then, i went by Vulpixxx or Vortexxx or whatever my happy name was back then, i'll PM you in a sec with my steam community link if you want to readd me.
    Lmao mini, mindfucked for the second time today Wink
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Paradoxxx_ wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:
    Lmao mini, mindfucked for the second time today Wink
    Seriously man Humping with my brain is So easy lately haha,
    latinkings
    latinkings

Post by latinkings Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:38 pm

XJ9 wrote:the internet sure does a number on you mentally.
    same reason why i turned out like this
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi faggots. - Page 2 Mind-f10

After reading this you will understand how my head feels after today
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    yeah, i was talking mass poopie to you the other day, remember? "mini claims i used to beg him for the members cheat" and other obvious belligerence. i was in the EU server and talking boat loads of poopie.
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:
    yeah, i was talking mass poopie to you the other day, remember? "mini claims i used to beg him for the members cheat" and other obvious belligerence. i was in the EU server and talking boat loads of poopie.
    Was You? :L Man i get so much poopie these days i don't even pay attention, even playing in a random death run server legit today i was getting hate from some kid, He was pulling out all the old school Comebacks that i have blatantly never heard before.
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:yeah, i was talking mass poopie to you the other day, remember? "mini claims i used to beg him for the members cheat" and other obvious belligerence. i was in the EU server and talking boat loads of poopie.
    Was You? :L Man i get so much poopie these days i don't even pay attention, even playing in a random death run server legit today i was getting hate from some kid, He was pulling out all the old school Comebacks that i have blatantly never heard before.
    i'm the one that "trolls" by being belligerent, i have the same icon, my name is "xj9 the teenage robot" and i was talking mad Humping poopie the other day.
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:48 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:yeah, i was talking mass poopie to you the other day, remember? "mini claims i used to beg him for the members cheat" and other obvious belligerence. i was in the EU server and talking boat loads of poopie.
    i'm the one that "trolls" by being belligerent, i have the same icon, my name is "xj9 the teenage robot" and i was talking mad Humping poopie the other day.
    ohh yeah and i said you sounded like Dos Christian xD
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i'm the one that "trolls" by being belligerent, i have the same icon, my name is "xj9 the teenage robot" and i was talking mad Humping poopie the other day.
    yeah, that was me, and then i replied with "how do i sound like dos christian? i don't have a happy accent."
    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Paradoxxx_ Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i'm the one that "trolls" by being belligerent, i have the same icon, my name is "xj9 the teenage robot" and i was talking mad Humping poopie the other day.
    I remember that.
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:52 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:
    yeah, that was me, and then i replied with "how do i sound like dos christian? i don't have a happy accent."
    Yeah i remember now lol, so why do you hate me lol
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:yeah, that was me, and then i replied with "how do i sound like dos christian? i don't have a happy accent."
    i dont hate you, i hate everyone except for the few people in HvH i actually like (meaning Paradoxxx...and....Paradoxxx...)
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:yeah, that was me, and then i replied with "how do i sound like dos christian? i don't have a happy accent."
    i dont hate you, i hate everyone except for the few people in HvH i actually like (meaning Paradoxxx...and....Paradoxxx...)
    Haha fair point i must admit its hard to like people online in this day and age, nothing like the 09/10 years when things wasn't to bad
    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Paradoxxx_ Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:Yeah i remember now lol, so why do you hate me lol
    Aww.

FUAK U. Very Happy
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i dont hate you, i hate everyone except for the few people in HvH i actually like (meaning Paradoxxx...and....Paradoxxx...)
    Haha fair point i must admit its hard to like people online in this day and age, nothing like the 09/10 years when things wasn't to bad
    that's just how it is these days, 2k9 and 2k10 were the golden years because i was able to like people without having to worry about people saying "GIB ME HAK" or "WOW YOU SUCK SKID" or "NOOB HVHER"
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:58 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:i dont hate you, i hate everyone except for the few people in HvH i actually like (meaning Paradoxxx...and....Paradoxxx...)
    that's just how it is these days, 2k9 and 2k10 were the golden years because i was able to like people without having to worry about people saying "GIB ME HAK" or "WOW YOU SUCK SKID" or "NOOB HVHER"
    Or S3ll Me Priv8 Hek, lol Hopefully one day all that poopie will die and a new gen of HvH players will arise :L But doubtful
    XJ9
    XJ9

Post by XJ9 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:
    XJ9 wrote:that's just how it is these days, 2k9 and 2k10 were the golden years because i was able to like people without having to worry about people saying "GIB ME HAK" or "WOW YOU SUCK SKID" or "NOOB HVHER"
    Or S3ll Me Priv8 Hek, lol Hopefully one day all that poopie will die and a new gen of HvH players will arise :L But doubtful
    we just have to wait for another big update that breaks everything and makes all the retards leave, after all, every real nigga left after that stupid Humping 2010 update.
    Paradoxxx_
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Paradoxxx_ Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:01 pm

XJ9 wrote:
    Mini-Moof wrote:Or S3ll Me Priv8 Hek, lol Hopefully one day all that poopie will die and a new gen of HvH players will arise :L But doubtful
    we just have to wait for another big update that breaks everything and makes all the retards leave, after all, every real nigga left after that stupid Humping 2010 update.
    Will not happen. They won't change the engine for CSS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:10 am