ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

Massive Laggs and High Ping

likesox
    likesox

Massive Laggs and High Ping Empty Massive Laggs and High Ping

Post by likesox Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 am

Hey i got the new Version of the Proclub-cheat

And ingame i get really hard laggs and high ping....after a while the ping goes down but the laggs are still here.

I only have enabled aimbot and norecoil...
    POW
    POW

Massive Laggs and High Ping Empty Re: Massive Laggs and High Ping

Post by POW Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 am

likesox wrote:Hey i got the new Version of the Proclub-cheat

And ingame i get really hard laggs and high ping....after a while the ping goes down but the laggs are still here.

I only have enabled aimbot and norecoil...
    Well the lagging affect you see are other players using a method called fake lag. This discards sent packets to the server giving you a choppy player model appearance. This feature has been added to the proclub pub v2 cheat.

The ping is a result of the sync connection between the server. Distance to receive and send packets. If you are using mobile internet you will most likely suffer with fake lag. Look on your cheat menu and turn off fake lag... You will probably get owned but you wont lag so much lol.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:50 pm