ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+4
Byrlon
[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
latinkings
ihackduhlol
8 posters

Perfecthacks.net

ihackduhlol
    ihackduhlol

Perfecthacks.net Empty Perfecthacks.net

Post by ihackduhlol Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Perfecthacks is a leading HvH client that has been undected for years with our coder raklatif coding for both Perfecthacks.net http://www.perfecthacks.net/
    And simplexhacks.net
    latinkings
    latinkings

Perfecthacks.net Empty Re: Perfecthacks.net

Post by latinkings Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 am

i agree

PH is really good regarding hvh,rage and legit.

truly no competitor like chods cheats, x22, r3 cheats, every other cheat provider ever cant compete with it.

the aimbot is faster than any aimbot ever coded and the visuals are just stunning.

good job raklatif|RU|
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 am

Yes the best I tested in years. Smile
    Byrlon

Post by Byrlon Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:25 am

I guess everyone is allowed to share their opinion? So i'd like to tell my opinion. For HvH it might be decent, but really got no change against real hvh cheats and well, chods-cheats beats it in HvH lols. Rage could be fast for HvB because it's adjusted for it unlike other cheat providers who doesn't give a single poopie about HvB or HvH. There's literally no prediction, and if there is, its horrible. Triggerbot is pretty much totally poopie if considering to other providers. Legit might be pretty good not what i can really talk about, but how ancient is Perfecthack's RCS? Wondering if you can even call that random pulldown as RCS. Visuals are pretty good no doubt. We'll see how long this Perfecthacks stays undetected, but @ simplexhacks the rumours about " we can't help you incase of manual banning" are Humping hilarious since there is no manual banning in CSS. Also the coder (Rakelatif) seems to be kinda childish, banned his video editor for a second time because he said "bad server bad admin" to him when he abused on his own server. Don't get butthurt of my feedback imo.
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:39 am

Thank you for that information.
    w1ppydog333
    w1ppydog333

Post by w1ppydog333 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:25 am

Byrlon wrote:I guess everyone is allowed to share their opinion? So i'd like to tell my opinion. For HvH it might be decent, but really got no change against real hvh cheats and well, chods-cheats beats it in HvH lols. Rage could be fast for HvB because it's adjusted for it unlike other cheat providers who doesn't give a single poopie about HvB or HvH. There's literally no prediction, and if there is, its horrible. Triggerbot is pretty much totally poopie if considering to other providers. Legit might be pretty good not what i can really talk about, but how ancient is Perfecthack's RCS? Wondering if you can even call that random pulldown as RCS. Visuals are pretty good no doubt. We'll see how long this Perfecthacks stays undetected, but @ simplexhacks the rumours about " we can't help you incase of manual banning" are Humping hilarious since there is no manual banning in CSS. Also the coder (Rakelatif) seems to be kinda childish, banned his video editor for a second time because he said "bad server bad admin" to him when he abused on his own server. Don't get butthurt of my feedback imo.

100% Agreed. Chods-Cheats is sooo much better. Legit is incredible and there are so many changeable settings. Very Happy
    ihackduhlol
    ihackduhlol

Post by ihackduhlol Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Byrlon wrote:I guess everyone is allowed to share their opinion? So i'd like to tell my opinion. For HvH it might be decent, but really got no change against real hvh cheats and well, chods-cheats beats it in HvH lols. Rage could be fast for HvB because it's adjusted for it unlike other cheat providers who doesn't give a single poopie about HvB or HvH. There's literally no prediction, and if there is, its horrible. Triggerbot is pretty much totally poopie if considering to other providers. Legit might be pretty good not what i can really talk about, but how ancient is Perfecthack's RCS? Wondering if you can even call that random pulldown as RCS. Visuals are pretty good no doubt. We'll see how long this Perfecthacks stays undetected, but @ simplexhacks the rumours about " we can't help you incase of manual banning" are Humping hilarious since there is no manual banning in CSS. Also the coder (Rakelatif) seems to be kinda childish, banned his video editor for a second time because he said "bad server bad admin" to him when he abused on his own server. Don't get butthurt of my feedback imo.
    Just for poopie and giggle ill rebut, Perfect hacks has been 100% undetected for over 4+ years now, as for HvH Prediction true is currently down but chods cheats is no match for PH. Perfect hacks owns one of the fastest aimbots on the market, Triggerbot is flawless, Visuals yes perfect. Perfect hacks and simplex will keep there perfect no detection for years to come, I wont spread rumors (Not true what you heard) and im not butthurt but whatever cheat you use, Ill take you on in a legit Lobby, HvH and Score count and HvB we'll see who wins.
    Byrlon

Post by Byrlon Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:20 am

ihackduhlol wrote:
    Just for poopie and giggle ill rebut, Perfect hacks has been 100% undetected for over 4+ years now, as for HvH Prediction true is currently down but chods cheats is no match for PH. Perfect hacks owns one of the fastest aimbots on the market, Triggerbot is flawless, Visuals yes perfect. Perfect hacks and simplex will keep there perfect no detection for years to come, I wont spread rumors (Not true what you heard) and im not butthurt but whatever cheat you use, Ill take you on in a legit Lobby, HvH and Score count and HvB we'll see who wins.

This must be a troll, i'm not talking about "HvH prediction". Fast aimbot in my Bum, like i previously mentioned, it's just adjusted for HvB, just like Ganster-Paradise. Visuals most likely are just made of wireframes. Also this "We can't help you in case of a manual banning" is on simplex's forums. Pretty much same thing as Aimjunkies "you most likely got VAC banned because you used antiaim". It has been undetected mainly because no1 uses it, since there are way better cheats out there. HvH and HvB is just matter of ping nowadays, why you think that'll change anything when (I) win? I can just download public available cheat (GP VIP) and kick your Bum, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kjdTcBX5c&feature=c4-overview&list=UUuDe3b18j6Av9NIijUgL1bA. Please man, stop being such a fanboy.  elephant
    ihackduhlol
    ihackduhlol

Post by ihackduhlol Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:33 am

Byrlon wrote:
    ihackduhlol wrote:

This must be a troll, i'm not talking about "HvH prediction". Fast aimbot in my Bum, like i previously mentioned, it's just adjusted for HvB, just like Ganster-Paradise. Visuals most likely are just made of wireframes. Also this "We can't help you in case of a manual banning" is on simplex's forums. Pretty much same thing as Aimjunkies "you most likely got VAC banned because you used antiaim". It has been undetected mainly because no1 uses it, since there are way better cheats out there. HvH and HvB is just matter of ping nowadays, why you think that'll change anything when (I) win? I can just download public available cheat (GP VIP) and kick your Bum, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kjdTcBX5c&feature=c4-overview&list=UUuDe3b18j6Av9NIijUgL1bA. Please man, stop being such a fanboy.  elephant
    Im ready to go 1v1 pm me, And That video is faek, That wasnt a PH User, He wasnt even registered. Now tell me, What do you use? Im guessing GP Since thats all you spoke about. Let me know so i can attack back Very Happy
    Byrlon

Post by Byrlon Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:17 am

It's not fake, it's clearly PH user, also i use many cheats. I was just pointing out that even the public available GP can destroy perfecthacks @ hvh and hvb. So tell me, how does Perfecthacks compete any other cheat provider out there? It's legit is completely poopie, it can only beat something like aimjunkies in rage and the visuals are stunning indeed, the way how horrible they are. And it's not even all, look at his pricing on that failure cheat which gets "raked" by every other provider. Go 1v1 some bots, that's what rakelatif is doing when he's promoting his ubersickl337 triggeraim 2k14 in youtube, the whole Perfecthacks and it's coder is just a one big joke.
    BMG
    BMG

Post by BMG Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:40 pm

my major problem with ph is the prediction, when bhopping vs bots you almost cant hit at all
    Byrlon

Post by Byrlon Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:49 pm

BMG wrote:my major problem with ph is the prediction, when bhopping vs bots you almost cant hit at all

No No No No No No , i feel bad for you. Although you can most likely sell perfecthacks lifetime for like 15usd if you have any luck. Rakelatif can't code anything else than flashlight spammers, as you can see. Oh well, if thinking further, all you need is spinning crosshair, prediction is useless anyways.
    w1ppydog333
    w1ppydog333

Post by w1ppydog333 Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:24 pm

PerfectHacks is a fast cheat. When you aren't moving against 5 instant respawn bots that aren't moving. Raklatif didn't actually code everything in the cheat. He admitted to C+P the AsusWalls because "He didn't know how to do them" He also admitted that the prediction is sh1t and that he doesn't know how to make chams. He also can't code very good-looking menus, this is why his menu is very basic. Even though for his private cheat, he redid the Enhanced Aim v5 Menu and it looks great. Being banned by Raklatif a 3RD time, I do not want to go back there, Again.
    BMG
    BMG

Post by BMG Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:01 am

Really well managed website too http://gyazo.com/1da8cc385fed4aa70aef564a261b8583
    latinkings
    latinkings

Post by latinkings Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 am

1. raklatif is a rich russian that just buys codes or cocksucks for them
    2. the cheat is mostly copy pasted and the stuff he "made" himself doesnt matter(i mean flashlight spammer... really?)
    3. the cheat was never around for 4+ years LOL and it was always detected
    4. BurtonJ is probably laughing how $hit PH is anyway
    free hacks
    free hacks

Post by free hacks Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

rip perfecthacks, the end of a era  lol! 
    Byrlon

Post by Byrlon Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:36 am

free hacks wrote:rip perfecthacks, the end of a era  lol! 

No-one ever used it anyways. PerfectHacks were always lame and shitty cheat, at last Rakelatif understood to shut that poopie down. I still feel bad for Simplex's CSS and CSGO cheat's users. I can see to the future, and it says "SimplexHacks looking for new coder!!"
    latinkings
    latinkings

Post by latinkings Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 am

Byrlon wrote:
    free hacks wrote:rip perfecthacks, the end of a era  lol! 

No-one ever used it anyways. PerfectHacks were always lame and shitty cheat, at last Rakelatif understood to shut that poopie down. I still feel bad for Simplex's CSS and CSGO cheat's users. I can see to the future, and it says "SimplexHacks looking for new coder!!"

dont be stupid. its clearly obvious raklatif didnt make simplexhacks csgo cheat.
    mikk729k
    mikk729k

Post by mikk729k Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 pm

dfgdfg
    mikk729k
    mikk729k

Post by mikk729k Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 pm

mikkel
    mikk729k
    mikk729k