ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

Some new stuff... xD talkin about skins

ownednoob9003
    ownednoob9003

Some new stuff... xD talkin about skins Empty Some new stuff... xD talkin about skins

Post by ownednoob9003 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Hey guys, im here to help. Many times from the new steam update, ive had problems with using and getting skins to work. Now im going to solve your problem! All you haveto do, is create some files!! and then download files at FPSBANANA, And then drag it and extract from folder. xD. So lets get started. Now you wont have the folders at the end (The last 4 - 6 folders...) So just make them. Here is the Path. Steam > SteamApps > Common > Counter strike source > cstrike > Custom > My Custom Stuff. ok now.. create these two folders in My custom stuff. Materials And Sound. Now lets go to materials folder.... Materials > Models > Then Add these in models folder > There is 3 .. Hostages , Player And Weapons. Now.. all you gotta do, is download skins from FPSBANANA and when you extract it should show a folder like ex. Materials... Just follow the path of the folders from the winrar and it simply chooses its name. Hope You guys liked it ! Time to Smoke ! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 am