ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months

Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months Empty What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months

Post by Mini-Moof Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

So for those of you who dont know i moved out of my mums house in with my partner ( Mrs Mini Moof ) Some older members may remember her she was around for a while, but we moved into a 2 bedroom house , and amazingly she let me turn our spare room into a games room, for a while it was a bit make shift but i finally got round to buying some new desks, here to the current state of the room.

What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months 10557007_350811595085467_6852627015060865781_o

Things to be added / Removed

Added:
    - another monitor for me
    - Two Monitors for Mrs Mini
    - New Desktop Computer for Mrs
    - a rack to go where the games currently are for xbox's / Next Gen consoles etc

things to remove:
    - The Sofa bed that is out of shot
    - The Old desks

Let me know what you think Smile
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months Empty Re: What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:37 am

Very nice let's start hacking
    Tugyo
    Tugyo

What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months Empty Re: What has Mini Moof been up to the past 6 months

Post by Tugyo Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm

nice!
    i hope it will went well for you
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:49 am

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH wrote:Very nice let's start hacking

Haha, ok

Reed wrote:Looks good Smile
    Thanks ^^
    Tugyo wrote:nice!
    i hope it will went well for you
    Yeah was all good, best choice i ever made, having own place is great Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 am