ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+5
[Pro-C|uB]::LOLUMAD?::
[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
[sTK] Reyjr45
[ρяδ-¢ζυв]maverick
[ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя
9 posters

Ban this faker!!! PLZ

[ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Ban this faker!!! PLZ Empty Ban this faker!!! PLZ

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Yo, it's STAR. Please ban this fake $%^ funny guy before he hacks your site. FreedomHacks. I'm not an imposter or any kind of poopie like that. He is (FreedomHacks), along with my email he hacked my proclubowns account. I wouldn't just post all of my passwords on here. Please close all of his threads, and ban him from this site. He's most likely that unknow* funny guy. Save Proclub and FH!
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]maverick

Ban this faker!!! PLZ Empty for all you pro-club dumasses who think stk hacked your website

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]maverick Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 pm

ok first of all you, all of you are fukn retarded!! Evil or Very Mad stk did not hack your website or didnt even think of hackin your website we were trying to squash this fukn drama bullshit and if you want to know who it was it was this fukn hacker that went by fannypack how we know cause he crashed our website last nite!! and no its not unknown its this fannypack guy that hackin your accounts and bullshit next time you accuse someone of something make sure your accusing the right person fukn retards
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Ban this faker!!! PLZ Empty Re: Ban this faker!!! PLZ

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

maverickstopg wrote:ok first of all you, all of you are fukn retarded!! Evil or Very Mad stk did not hack your website or didnt even think of hackin your website we were trying to squash this fukn drama bullshit and if you want to know who it was it was this fukn hacker that went by fannypack how we know cause he crashed our website last nite!! and no its not unknown its this fannypack guy that hackin your accounts and bullshit next time you accuse someone of something make sure your accusing the right person fukn retards
    Don't play smart. Unknow* messaged me about him hacking my site ON the night it was hacked. Don't try me with that bullshit. I know whats real, and what's not. Childish kiddies are real in [sTK] apparently. Gtfo of proclubowns.com and go populate your own site. It's unpopular like !@#$. rofl Good luck staying alive as a clan!
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm

[ρяδ-¢ζυв] Reyjr45 wrote:Well star we are back in business DOWN WITH STK! all you kiddies better watch your backs cuz were coming and when we come you wont know good luck little stk noobs grow balls get good hacks and most of all u cant steal accounts for poopie we proclubbers arent wetawds like you guys good luck staying alive as a clan FH AND PROCLUB FOREVER!
    !@#$ YEAH! >Very Happy
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm

yes sir fh and pro club for life.

Post by [Pro-C|uB]::LOLUMAD?:: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

maverickstopg wrote:ok first of all you, all of you are fukn retarded!! Evil or Very Mad stk did not cheat your website or didnt even think of hackin your website we were trying to squash this fukn drama bullshit and if you want to know who it was it was this fukn hacker that went by fannypack how we know cause he crashed our website last nite!! and no its not unknown its this fannypack guy that hackin your accounts and bullshit next time you accuse someone of something make sure your accusing the right person fukn retards
    Your a idiot Unkno admitted to hacking and trying to cheat proclub porky admitted to keylogging and other stuff
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid
    [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid

Post by [Pro-C|uB] Acethelilkid Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 am

Well i knew this was going to happene i heard WAR!!!! Way before ppl started joning sTK But i wasnt sure if it was going to happene, Killdeath becarefull dude. they r going to get the heavy poopie out trust me.
    b2k5
    b2k5
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by b2k5 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 am

[ρяδ-¢ζυв] Reyjr45 wrote:Well stk vs proclub should it be peace HELL NO DOWN WITH STK IF YOU AGREE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING: DOWN WITH STK GET GOOD HACKS AND DONT WASTE TIME ATTEMPTING TO KEYLOG PEOPLE WHO ARENT IDIOTS FH AND PROCLUB FOR LIFE

i am saying this as a leader of sTK:

a. we have better hacks than you.
    b. is is not "us" keylogging people. it was one (or two) individuals.
    c. i do not approve of keylogging people.
    d. who said you were idiots?
    e: @Ace: be careful who you declare war to.
    Golden$hot
    Golden$hot

Post by Golden$hot Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 am

b2k5 wrote:
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв] Reyjr45 wrote:Well stk vs proclub should it be peace HELL NO DOWN WITH STK IF YOU AGREE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING: DOWN WITH STK GET GOOD HACKS AND DONT WASTE TIME ATTEMPTING TO KEYLOG PEOPLE WHO ARENT IDIOTS FH AND PROCLUB FOR LIFE

i am saying this as a leader of sTK:

a. we have better hacks than you.
    b. is is not "us" keylogging people. it was one (or two) individuals.
    c. i do not approve of keylogging people.
    d. who said you were idiots?
    e: @Ace: be careful who you declare war to.

Press F10 pls or get off of your windows
    b2k5
    b2k5
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by b2k5 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 pm

raged.

no but seriously, stop causing drama by crying for war.
    Thuglife

Post by Thuglife Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm

To that kid with the wierd as avatar pic like you should shut up right now lmfao iv read all of ur posts(no homo) and you seem like a babby who crys over everything. By the looks of all these threads im reading there is no war but miss under stood ment. By reading B2k5 posts it looks like stk didnt do any thing but the ones who are doing something are you jsut stfu and stop crying war where ever u post.
    b2k5
    b2k5
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by b2k5 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

[sTK] Reyjr45 wrote:Really dude its stks fault their digging themselves a hole by fing with people maybe those keyloggers should be kicked out? and also how did u get the full conversation? are u hacking me? or was it stk exodus? eh? answer these questions btw watch your back dude because everyone is gonna hate on you

its was only unknow and he has been kicked.
    exodus gave me the convo.
    nobody is hating on me, just you.

ps: why do you have sTK infront of your name now.

pps:
    Thuglife wrote:To that kid with the wierd as avatar pic like you should shut up right now lmfao iv read all of ur posts(no homo) and you seem like a babby who crys over everything. By the looks of all these threads im reading there is no war but miss under stood ment. By reading B2k5 posts it looks like stk didnt do any thing but the ones who are doing something are you jsut stfu and stop crying war where ever u post.
    thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:55 pm