ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+4
ev0lution :D
The Unforgiven
Boxxy/Csshacker
[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
8 posters

New game you have to get.

[Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

New game you have to get. Empty New game you have to get.

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Man guys you have to get this game take a look at some of the action. This is a great game.

Last edited by [Pro-C|uB]KILLDEATH on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Boxxy/Csshacker
    Boxxy/Csshacker

New game you have to get. Empty Re: New game you have to get.

Post by Boxxy/Csshacker Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 pm

i pre-ordered it Smile so i have it already
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 pm

yes this game so much more funner then mw2.
    The Unforgiven

Post by The Unforgiven Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:42 am

haha, ill get this game Very Happy. looks fun as hell.

Post by ev0lution :D Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 am

Same of mw2 lawl
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:40 pm

i think its way better then mw2 and looks better.
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:06 pm

[Pro-C|uB]KILLDEATH wrote:Man guys you have to get this game take a look at some of the action. This is a great game.
    Yo KD, what's your specs? btw, I can finally handle every game on high settings! Very Happy
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX

Post by [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Star Very Happy you bastard ^^ SEND EMOZ YOUR GRAPHICS CARD ^-^
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:57 pm

[Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX wrote:Star Very Happy you bastard ^^ SEND EMOZ YOUR GRAPHICS CARD ^-^

System: Windows Vista Home Premium - Build 6000
    System Type: Dell
    System Model: Inspiron 531
    Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ (2 CPUS), ~2.1 GHz
    RAM Memory: 4 Gigs
    DirectX Version: 10
    Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB 128bit DDR2 PCI-E

Average FPS on newer games: 40-60 FPS
    Average FPS on past/present games: 70-110
    Average FPS with Fraps: 20-30

Very Happy
    MontanaColors.com
    MontanaColors.com

Post by MontanaColors.com Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

haha man nVidia sucks my wewe!
    Try going head to head with my 2 HD 5000 series crossfire ATI BOY 4 life!
    I am sure loving this DX11 haha ohhh ya!
    Games need to Humping keep the !@#$ up so ATI can stop sitting on their hands waiting on sumthn worth their time!
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 am

mtn94 wrote:haha man nVidia sucks my wewe!
    Try going head to head with my 2 HD 5000 series crossfire ATI BOY 4 life!
    I am sure loving this DX11 haha ohhh ya!
    Games need to Humping keep the !@#$ up so ATI can stop sitting on their hands waiting on sumthn worth their time!

lol ATi fails! Nvidia has been the leading graphic card provider for a long while now. And has much better performance. We all have our own opinions, but Nvidia is no wewe sucking service. rofl
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX
    [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX

Post by [Pro-C|uB]XXEm0AnGeLXX Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Emo's got DX 11 Very Happy!!

And also has like 3048 gigs of smexy ram in that hard drive of his Smile!!!!

Mhmmmmmmmmm( dude mhmmmmmm)

xD!!!

Razz Razz
    MontanaColors.com
    MontanaColors.com

Post by MontanaColors.com Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm

It is no longer the larger company of the 2 star if u didnt know!
    it uase to be but not nemore =P
    The only reaons ATI hasent even bumped up even highger than DX11 over nvidia,
    is only cuz game creators fukn take4ever to make a game worth both companies time so u end up with ATI and nvidia,
    sitting their hands..
    As of 2009 and 2010 ATI's cards have been in the lead!
    Each year its back n forth but

On July 24, 2006, AMD and ATI announced a plan to join forces, in a transaction that will combine AMD’s technology leadership in microprocessors with ATI’s strengths in graphics, chipsets and consumer electronics. The result is a processing powerhouse: a new competitor, better equipped to drive growth, innovation and choice for its customers in commercial and mobile computing segments and in rapidly-growing consumer electronics segments. The transaction, valued at US $5.4 billion, is expected to close in calendar Q4 2006 subject to approval by ATI shareholders, court approval, regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.

AMD Changes the Game with ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 Series DirectX®️ 11-compliant Graphics Cards, Harnessing the Most Powerful Processor Ever Created [1]
    World’s most advanced graphics processor allows consumers to expand, accelerate and dominate their PC experience with first full support for Microsoft DirectX 112

SUNNYVALE, Calif. —9/23/2009

AMD (NYSE: AMD) today launched the most powerful processor ever created1, found in its next-generation graphics cards, the ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 series graphics cards, and the world’s first and only to fully support Microsoft DirectX®️ 112, the new gaming and compute standard shipping shortly with Microsoft Windows®️ 7 operating system. Boasting up to 2.72 TeraFLOPS of compute power, the ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 series effectively doubles the value consumers can expect of their graphics purchases, delivering twice the performance-per-dollar of previous generations of graphics products.3 AMD will initially release two cards: the ATI Radeon HD 5870 and the ATI Radeon HD 5850, each with 1GB GDDR5 memory. With the ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 series of graphics cards, PC users can expand their computing experience with ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology, accelerate their computing experience with ATI Stream technology, and dominate the competition with superior gaming performance and full support of Microsoft DirectX®️ 11, making it a “must-have” consumer purchase just in time for Microsoft Windows®️ 7 operating system.

“With the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cars driven by the most powerful processor on the planet, AMD is changing the game, both in terms of performance and the experience,” said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, Products Group, AMD. “As the first to market with full DirectX 11 support, an unmatched experience made possible with ATI Eyefinity technology, and ATI Stream technology harnessing open standards designed to help make Windows 7 that much better, I can say with confidence that AMD is the undisputed leader in graphics once more.”

HAHA THIS ISN'T EVEN THEIR NEWEST EATHER!!!

ATI & AMD together is now much larger than Nvidia and has more of the buyers market by a long shot!
    ATI Costs less aswell by quite a margen!

Im an ATI guy but I cant lie Nvidia is a great product! =)

http://www.amd.com/us/press-releases/Pages/amd-press-release-2009sep22.aspx
    jamba123
    jamba123

New game you have to get. Empty Mtn RULEZ !

Post by jamba123 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 am

mtn94 wrote:It is no longer the larger company of the 2 star if u didnt know!
    it uase to be but not nemore =P
    The only reaons ATI hasent even bumped up even highger than DX11 over nvidia,
    is only cuz game creators fukn take4ever to make a game worth both companies time so u end up with ATI and nvidia,
    sitting their hands..
    As of 2009 and 2010 ATI's cards have been in the lead!
    Each year its back n forth but

On July 24, 2006, AMD and ATI announced a plan to join forces, in a transaction that will combine AMD’s technology leadership in microprocessors with ATI’s strengths in graphics, chipsets and consumer electronics. The result is a processing powerhouse: a new competitor, better equipped to drive growth, innovation and choice for its customers in commercial and mobile computing segments and in rapidly-growing consumer electronics segments. The transaction, valued at US $5.4 billion, is expected to close in calendar Q4 2006 subject to approval by ATI shareholders, court approval, regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.

AMD Changes the Game with ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 Series DirectX®️ 11-compliant Graphics Cards, Harnessing the Most Powerful Processor Ever Created [1]
    World’s most advanced graphics processor allows consumers to expand, accelerate and dominate their PC experience with first full support for Microsoft DirectX 112

SUNNYVALE, Calif. —9/23/2009

AMD (NYSE: AMD) today launched the most powerful processor ever created1, found in its next-generation graphics cards, the ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 series graphics cards, and the world’s first and only to fully support Microsoft DirectX®️ 112, the new gaming and compute standard shipping shortly with Microsoft Windows®️ 7 operating system. Boasting up to 2.72 TeraFLOPS of compute power, the ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 series effectively doubles the value consumers can expect of their graphics purchases, delivering twice the performance-per-dollar of previous generations of graphics products.3 AMD will initially release two cards: the ATI Radeon HD 5870 and the ATI Radeon HD 5850, each with 1GB GDDR5 memory. With the ATI Radeon™️ HD 5800 series of graphics cards, PC users can expand their computing experience with ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology, accelerate their computing experience with ATI Stream technology, and dominate the competition with superior gaming performance and full support of Microsoft DirectX®️ 11, making it a “must-have” consumer purchase just in time for Microsoft Windows®️ 7 operating system.

“With the ATI Radeon HD 5800 series of graphics cars driven by the most powerful processor on the planet, AMD is changing the game, both in terms of performance and the experience,” said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, Products Group, AMD. “As the first to market with full DirectX 11 support, an unmatched experience made possible with ATI Eyefinity technology, and ATI Stream technology harnessing open standards designed to help make Windows 7 that much better, I can say with confidence that AMD is the undisputed leader in graphics once more.”

HAHA THIS ISN'T EVEN THEIR NEWEST EATHER!!!

ATI & AMD together is now much larger than Nvidia and has more of the buyers market by a long shot!
    ATI Costs less aswell by quite a margen!

Im an ATI guy but I cant lie Nvidia is a great product! =)

Mtn you got time .... Yes ATI > Nvidia.... OFC !
    MontanaColors.com
    MontanaColors.com

Post by MontanaColors.com Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 am

I jus didn't have work that day and was watching my daughter lol so I got bored..
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 pm

mtn family comes first over this shitty game.
    jamba123
    jamba123

New game you have to get. Empty l...

Post by jamba123 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am

mtn94 wrote:I jus didn't have work that day and was watching my daughter lol so I got bored..

Lawl... xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:52 am