ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

Been Doing some Thinking.

Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Been Doing some Thinking. Empty Been Doing some Thinking.

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Hello, ive been doing some thinking as to the look / Design / appearance and every other aspect of the forum and how it looks,

And have been toying with the idea of suggesting to Killdeath about a make over theme wise and maybe updating the forum version, ive searched through some couple of hundred skins and themes that we could use on this forum and have found what i think to be a perfect match, It looks professional , Clean , and above all simple. Hopefully this isnt just me having a mental breakdown and being blind so here a link to a forum i made using this Template

http://proclubownstestsite.forumotion.com/

the main objective of this update would be to re-design proclub and give it a more professional look and hopefully attract new Members.

Feedback Is Very welcome and hopefully, well i hope that this could be the new look for proclub Smile

Many thanks for everyone's support proclub has been active for near 5 years now if not longer and we wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for our powerful and Ever growing community.

Last edited by xPlicit on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    eXsolv3d
    eXsolv3d

Been Doing some Thinking. Empty Re: Been Doing some Thinking.

Post by eXsolv3d Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Nice website Mini, looks very nice and very professional Smile I hope it will get you the attention that your lookin for Smile
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm

eXsolv3d wrote:Nice website Mini, looks very nice and very professional Smile I hope it will get you the attention that your lookin for Smile

That's not a website it's just a site I made to show what the new template would look like if kd likes it and let's me put the forums to it :-)
    eXsolv3d
    eXsolv3d

Post by eXsolv3d Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 pm

xPlicit wrote:
    eXsolv3d wrote:Nice website Mini, looks very nice and very professional Smile I hope it will get you the attention that your lookin for Smile

That's not a website it's just a site I made to show what the new template would look like if kd likes it and let's me put the forums to it :-)

Well.. thats what i meant Shocked
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 pm

eXsolv3d wrote:
    xPlicit wrote:

Well.. thats what i meant Shocked

Oh ok xD
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Didnt really work out, and there wasnt any other themes i could find so were staying with this one Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:36 pm