ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

4 posters

Niggcrappa Kiddies crying

StarScream
    Members
    Members

Niggcrappa Kiddies crying Empty Niggcrappa Kiddies crying

Post by StarScream Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:59 pm

They couldn't handle getting beat so all they could say was blgforum noob, lol I love teh 5 year old kiddies. And the guy in spec threatened me with ban about 40 times while I laughed at him...

Niggcrappa Kiddies crying 123oduv
    helloworld

Niggcrappa Kiddies crying Empty Re: Niggcrappa Kiddies crying

Post by helloworld Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm

haha nigcrappa? Is that what you guys made up? They arn't even WITH nW thoes 10 yearolds... If you want real players aka me KD and wakka mhmm then you wont have anything to laugh about. i'm loling pretty hard now. Keep the fail screenshots comming please. I'll stop when you own someone better than 10-14 yearolds
    StarScream
    Members
    Members

Post by StarScream Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

LoL I don't care who they with, the niggwakka.com roundsay kind of gave the fact they were using it away. LoL all you want buddy, come join the server and use that *LAUGHS* leet double or triple or whatever the fuck it is aimbot you got Smile As soon as it the real version gets leaked it will be disasembled and I bet it's nothing more then the crapass multihack with some shit removed.
    lolfathomo

Post by lolfathomo Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:12 pm

We don't use triple or double aimbot. Just one you fuckfail. hahaha the only double aimbot is in the multihack nab enjoy your hands faggots

cheers!,
    McCain
    I
    StarScream
    Members
    Members

Post by StarScream Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Better tell helloworld that, he's the one claiming ya do, enjoy your hands?? LoL get a life kid, and enjoy your head....that is if you can pull it out of your ass Smile
    Critycal

Post by Critycal Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:48 pm

helloworld wrote:haha nigcrappa? Is that what you guys made up? They arn't even WITH nW thoes 10 yearolds... If you want real players aka me KD and wakka mhmm then you wont have anything to laugh about. i'm loling pretty hard now. Keep the fail screenshots comming please. I'll stop when you own someone better than 10-14 yearolds
    hey im nigwakka too :C

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:49 am