ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

+2
[sTK] Teh Jake
Injection
6 posters

Teh Jake Quit

Injection
    Injection

Teh Jake Quit Empty Teh Jake Quit

Post by Injection Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 am

Reasons Of Quiting
    1. Drama
    2. Everyone is a jerk to a recruit.
    3. K!||Death said i never would have made it anyways.
    4. I have friends from ProClub and sTK im talking with Inj3ct!on right now.
    5. I should have just the right to be on a forum for a hacking clan as every other person.
    6. I think I speak for all sTK members when I say MTN and everyone in sTK wants it back to normal.
    7. Why cant we all stop arguing sTK didn't do anything unknow* did it so please don't talk poopie.
    8. Proclubowns is not a bad clan and it has cool members i just like the sTK members because MTN said he had arms open im cool with mtn jigsaw i dunno where b2k5 is but anyways we want it back to old times when their was nothing wrong with us alright u can ban me again if ur heart desires it

-[sTK] Teh Jake

Not by injection
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Degenerate

Teh Jake Quit Empty Re: Teh Jake Quit

Post by Degenerate Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:34 pm

stfu, u guys take this poopie way too fuckin seriously
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm

tell jake to !@#$ off and stop crying. All he does is talk poopie no one even talks to this noob.
    EA | SYiiRiiOx
    EA | SYiiRiiOx

Post by EA | SYiiRiiOx Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm

[Pro-C|uB]KILLDEATH wrote:tell jake to !@#$ off and stop crying. All he does is talk poopie no one even talks to this noob.

Kd... u gotta be fuc^king with me i talk to emo injection and u even talk to me im not crying and i dont talk all poopie hell i dont even talk to most of the hackers anyways cuz their mean to me just like u kd i dont do anything i just joined stk once and then u started all this poopie talking so u should end it i was just going somewhere else and u have to get your clan all over me when all i simply did was want to leave to go to stk because they were nicer then these kids posting sh!t on the forums...
    [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя

Post by [ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:14 pm

xOwnDx | Andy wrote:
    [Pro-C|uB]KILLDEATH wrote:tell jake to !@#$ off and stop crying. All he does is talk poopie no one even talks to this noob.

Kd... u gotta be fuc^king with me i talk to emo injection and u even talk to me im not crying and i dont talk all poopie hell i dont even talk to most of the hackers anyways cuz their mean to me just like u kd i dont do anything i just joined stk once and then u started all this poopie talking so u should end it i was just going somewhere else and u have to get your clan all over me when all i simply did was want to leave to go to stk because they were nicer then these kids posting sh!t on the forums...
    We hate you because you're a hypocrite. You use to hate [sTK]'s guts, and cuss them out all the time. And then all the sudden, you join [sTK] and do that poopie to [Pro-Club]. And then talk poopie like you own both clans. It was annoying as !@#$. I know you don't do it now, which is good. But I just wanted to explain why everybody hated you.
    EA | SYiiRiiOx
    EA | SYiiRiiOx

Post by EA | SYiiRiiOx Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm

[ρяδ-¢ζυв]ςτΛя wrote:
    xOwnDx | Andy wrote:

We hate you because you're a hypocrite. You use to hate [sTK]'s guts, and cuss them out all the time. And then all the sudden, you join [sTK] and do that poopie to [Pro-Club]. And then talk poopie like you own both clans. It was annoying as !@#$. I know you don't do it now, which is good. But I just wanted to explain why everybody hated you.

Lol k
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 pm

this is old crap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:11 am