ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

5 posters

Allright, time to finish things up...

vH_xXx

Allright, time to finish things up... Empty Allright, time to finish things up...

Post by vH_xXx Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Since I started hanging out around, a few people has been indisposed by my presence, because I am not afraid of what has to be said and if there's something wrong, I am not turning in circles.

Maybe this situation has pissed off the admins, excuse the inconvenient. Even though I'm trying to get the poopie sorted out myself, we have to consider that some people here has the mental age of a new-born baby and therefore are unable
    to hold their tongue or simply say intelligent sentences. Everything has to be "rage, rage and rage!".

It's not the point of ProClubs. Let me make a reminder of what is a clan:

It's a group were all the members hang together and play together with respect and maturity.

However, what I've seen recently does not match this at all. CSS Gamehacking is fullfilled with retarded kids who simply wants to be the best. It DOESN'T work like that.

I'm not trying to aim anyone, I'm trying to make everyone understand how everything should be.
    I am not admin nor a member of this clan and I don't want to. If there is a percent of logic in all the members, there has to be something done. I'm not talking about firing a member or punishing someone.

JUST - GROW - UP and stop crying over stupid subjects.
    MIND - YOUR - OWN - BUSINESS and stop talking crap all the time.
    DO - IT - YOURSELF if you want something specific.
    BE - TRUSTWORTHY to gain your admin's trust.

I'm not also trying to take anyone's place, I dont want to be in ProClub. But since I'm a kindful person (unlike a few kids think) I am willing to help.

And this retarded situation has to finish someday. And it finishes NOW.

Everyone, get over the Humping flamming, the Humping immaturity, and respect your own members even though
    you don't like someone. I will do it. So do it.

KillDeath/GamerGirl, obviously a sticky would be useful.

Cya all in PC's server!

With love,

xXx.
    black_aura
    black_aura

Allright, time to finish things up... Empty Re: Allright, time to finish things up...

Post by black_aura Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:04 pm

vH_xXx wrote:Since I started hanging out around, a few people has been indisposed by my presence, because I am not afraid of what has to be said and if there's something wrong, I am not turning in circles.

Maybe this situation has pissed off the admins, excuse the inconvenient. Even though I'm trying to get the poopie sorted out myself, we have to consider that some people here has the mental age of a new-born baby and therefore are unable
    to hold their tongue or simply say intelligent sentences. Everything has to be "rage, rage and rage!".

It's not the point of ProClubs. Let me make a reminder of what is a clan:

It's a group were all the members hang together and play together with respect and maturity.

However, what I've seen recently does not match this at all. CSS Gamehacking is fullfilled with retarded kids who simply wants to be the best. It DOESN'T work like that.

I'm not trying to aim anyone, I'm trying to make everyone understand how everything should be.
    I am not admin nor a member of this clan and I don't want to. If there is a percent of logic in all the members, there has to be something done. I'm not talking about firing a member or punishing someone.

JUST - GROW - UP and stop crying over stupid subjects.
    MIND - YOUR - OWN - BUSINESS and stop talking crap all the time.
    DO - IT - YOURSELF if you want something specific.
    BE - TRUSTWORTHY to gain your admin's trust.

I'm not also trying to take anyone's place, I dont want to be in ProClub. But since I'm a kindful person (unlike a few kids think) I am willing to help.

And this retarded situation has to finish someday. And it finishes NOW.

Everyone, get over the Humping flamming, the Humping immaturity, and respect your own members even though
    you don't like someone. I will do it. So do it.

KillDeath/GamerGirl, obviously a sticky would be useful.

Cya all in PC's server!

With love,

xXx.
    Thanks for writing this, this will help some ppl.
    +1
    Injection
    Injection

Allright, time to finish things up... Empty LOLOLZ

Post by Injection Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

U get teh ban hammer ;D GamerGirl said any more post like this get teh ban hammer xD
    vH_xXx

Allright, time to finish things up... Empty Re: Allright, time to finish things up...

Post by vH_xXx Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 pm

[ρяδ-¢ζυв] Injection wrote:U get teh ban hammer ;D GamerGirl said any more post like this get teh ban hammer xD

You obviously didn't get the point of that thread.
    Injection
    Injection

Allright, time to finish things up... Empty GamerGirl

Post by Injection Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Posted by GamerGirl: "so once again I'm locking this and next topic I'm just gonna go ahead and ban."
    vH_xXx

Post by vH_xXx Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 pm

[ρяδ-¢ζυв] Injection wrote:Posted by GamerGirl: "so once again I'm locking this and next topic I'm just gonna go ahead and ban."

Thats... not exactly what she meant to say.
    MontanaColors.com
    MontanaColors.com

Post by MontanaColors.com Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 pm

well said
    gamergirl187
    gamergirl187
    Admin

Post by gamergirl187 Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

[ρяδ-¢ζυв] Injection wrote:U get teh ban hammer ;D GamerGirl said any more post like this get teh ban hammer xD
    Don't take what I said out of context injection. I said no more rage threads this is simply a mature and reasonable way to tell you all who are raging to GROW THE F*CK UP and stop with the back and forth crying. Sheez this crap is gonna go on forever obviously...... Well whoever I ban don't go crying to Killdeath cause I don't wanna hear it....
    vH_xXx

Post by vH_xXx Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm

gamergirl187 wrote:
    Don't take what I said out of context injection. I said no more rage threads this is simply a mature and reasonable way to tell you all who are raging to GROW THE F*CK UP and stop with the back and forth crying. Sheez this crap is gonna go on forever obviously...... Well whoever I ban don't go crying to Killdeath cause I don't wanna hear it....

Thank god someone with a head. Much appreciated that you understand the point of my post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:41 pm