ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

plans seem to change

Holy Drink
    Holy Drink
    Members
    Members

plans seem to change Empty plans seem to change

Post by Holy Drink Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 pm

So I have been in the process of building me a new computer but Miss Holy Drink her self decided that were getting a car I said what ever thought she was playing and damn was I wrong! I got home today and her $%^ just got a loan for a car, I was in shock lol! but it seems that my new computer has turned into a car what a surprise! Very Happy
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

plans seem to change Empty Re: plans seem to change

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 am

Holy Drink wrote:So I have been in the process of building me a new computer but Miss Holy Drink her self decided that were getting a car I said what ever thought she was playing and damn was I wrong! I got home today and her $%^ just got a loan for a car, I was in shock lol! but it seems that my new computer has turned into a car what a surprise! Very Happy

Dam it man, You gotta make em know where they stand o.o :L

Lol, currently getting evils off ~Mrs mini moof as i write this , so ill shut up haha, Razz

But yeah let her pay for the car if she wants it so much Very Happy, you pay for the computer Razz
    Holy Drink
    Holy Drink
    Members
    Members

Post by Holy Drink Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

[Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:
    Holy Drink wrote:So I have been in the process of building me a new computer but Miss Holy Drink her self decided that were getting a car I said what ever thought she was playing and damn was I wrong! I got home today and her $%^ just got a loan for a car, I was in shock lol! but it seems that my new computer has turned into a car what a surprise! Very Happy

Lol, currently getting evils off ~Mrs mini moof as i write this , so ill shut up haha, Razz

But yeah let her pay for the car if she wants it so much Very Happy, you pay for the computer Razz
    Lol a good plan but imma plea the 5th and just deal with it as it goes
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Holy Drink wrote:
    [Pro-C|uB] Mini-moof wrote:

Lol a good plan but imma plea the 5th and just deal with it as it goes

yeah sounds like a safe idea Smile
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:28 pm

I would pick the car to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:51 am