ProClub Owns

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cheats for multiple games

ALL [Pro-Club] Public Cheats are updated as of 01/16/17 have fun thanks for stopping by make sure to check out are new site www.proclubownz.com for all your updated news.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

3 posters

possible forum change

Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

possible forum change Empty possible forum change

Post by Mini-Moof Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:14 pm

The past couple of days i have been playing around with different forum software and have come to a conclusion that Simple Machines is my favourite software, what would you guys think to migrating to a new host / forum with more possibility's.

The Only HUGE downfall is that Forumotion I don't think let us have a backup or anything database wise as far as im aware, but i might try get in contact with them so we still have all the thread / topics / database users etc, cause proclub has come along way since it started in 2009 and it would be a huge loss to be shot back to the start again.

The main question is What do you guys want.
    BMG
    BMG

possible forum change Empty Re: possible forum change

Post by BMG Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

If it means losing all the old posts and threads then no, but if you can save them then yes.
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH
    Admin

Post by [Pro-C|ub]KILLDEATH Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:31 am

BMG wrote:If it means losing all the old posts and threads then no, but if you can save them then yes.
    Yes if you can save everything. Starting over will suck.
    Mini-Moof
    Mini-Moof
    Admin

Post by Mini-Moof Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:59 am

http://help.forumotion.com/t6668-forumotion-s-forum-databases

Wow so im guessing thats a no then i posted on their forums and a mod just posted a link to this and thats it lol,

imprisonment and a fine for trying it? or am i not understanding this correctly?
    BMG
    BMG

Post by BMG Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Mini-Moof wrote:http://help.forumotion.com/t6668-forumotion-s-forum-databases

Wow so im guessing thats a no then i posted on their forums and a mod just posted a link to this and thats it lol,

imprisonment and a fine for trying it? or am i not understanding this correctly?
    wow Hump forumotion pinko commie bastards

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:49 pm